Most people walk out of a job interview feeling one of two ways: like they definitely nailed it, or like they completely bombed.
1. Your interviewer was very smiley
2. They asked a lot of personal questions about your family, personal goals, and hobbies
3. The interview ran over the designated time
4. The interviewer tried to sell you on the company
5. The interviewer talked a lot about perks, benefits, policies, and pay
6. Your interviewer showed you around the office before you left
7. They said 'you will' rather than 'you would'
8. The interviewer asked for a list of references
9. The follow-up process was pointedly discussed
10. You're asked to come in for an additional round of interviews
11. There was a lingering goodbye
Are you looking for your next dream job? Contact one of our expert recruiters today! Find the closes CFS location to you here.
Read the original article published on Business Insider.